24 Sep - AGM 22 has been successfully concluded. The minutes are now being prepared and will be developed in consultation with contributors to the meeting. Once the Trustees have endorsed the final draft, they will be posted on this webpage pending approval by the next general meeting.
Page published on 7 Sep 22, including all Constitutionally-required information. As at 1400 on 8 Sep, all forecast supporting papers have now been published and any other changes are flagged below.
In accordance with our Constitution (Para 11(3)), notice is given of the 2022 REYC Annual General Meeting.
The meeting will take place at 1700 on Friday 23 September at the Hornet Services Sailing Club, Haslar Road, Gosport, Hampshire PO12 2AQ. It is expected to finish by 1900 in time for the Annual Dinner.
The following supporting documents can be downloaded from the bottom of this page:
- Proxy Registration Form
- Agenda AGM 22 and Resolutions*. Updated on 8 Sep to reflect supporting paper detail.
- Item 2a - Draft Minutes of AGM 21
- Item 2b - Matters Arising Report
- Item 3a - 2022 Board Report
- Item 3b - 2021 Trustees' Annual Report and Financial Statement*
- Item 3c - Constitution Amendment Revalidation*
- Item 4 - Election Material* (Vote in meeting, absentee voting via proxy). Updated on 8 Sep with an additional MC candidate.
- Item 5a - Future Club Philosophy
- Item 6b - Inshore Report
- Item 6c - Offshore Report
- Item 6d - Regions Report
- Item 6e & 7 - VCdre Report & Finance. Uploaded on 8 Sep.
- Item 8a - Current Membership Data
- Item 8b - The Future of REYC Membership. Uploaded on 8 Sep.
Documents marked with an asterisk are those specifically required by the Constitution. All members are urged to read all the supporting documents to be informed about Club activity and governance, in particular before the AGM if attending. Given the preceding Sail Training Week programme and the following Annual Dinner, timings on the day are tight. Speakers will assume supporting papers will have been read in order to allow maximum time for questions and discussion. Hard copy of papers will NOT be available at the venue on the day.
Members and guests are invited, though only full members may vote. In order help planning and to ease registration on arrival, members intending to attend should pre-register whilst logged on to their Sailing Club Manager account by signing up to the Calendar/Event "2022 Annual General Meeting". Guests may be booked in by sponsoring members when booking. Independent guests should email their booking to the Board Secretary (email@example.com). Pre-registration for the AGM is requested by COP Wednesday 21 September.
Full members unable to attend may appoint a proxy by completing and returning the downloadable proxy notice to the Board Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Car parking will be available on site (details tbc, but please include car make, model, colour and registration number in your booking request in case the data is needed). No service accommodation is expected to be available. Hotel capacity within walking distance is limited, but greater quality or value exists a short drive away, eg Premier Inn, Travelodge etc.
- REYC Proxy Notice.docx
- AGM 22 Agenda Final.pdf
- Item 2a - 2021101 REYC AGM 21 Draft Minutes BoT Approved.pdf
- Item 2b - 20220815 AGM 21 Matters Arising Report for AGM 22.pdf
- Item 3a - AGM 2022 Board Report v3.pdf
- Item 3b - REYC Trustees' Report, Audit Report, and Financial Statements 2021 final - signed.pdf
- Item 3c - AGM 22 Revalidation of REYC Constitution Amendment AGM 21.pdf
- Item 4 - 2022 REYC AGM 22 Elections - CVs - UPDATED 8 Sep.pdf
- Item 5a - AGM 2022 - Future Club Philosophy v3.pdf
- Item 6b - Inshore Annual Report 2022.pdf
- Item 6c - REYC RC(O) 2022 Report.pdf
- Item 6d - Regions AGM Report 2022.pdf
- Item 6e & 7 - VCdre Report and Finance AGM 22.pdf
- Item 8a - REYC Summary Current Membership Data V1.1.pdf
- Item 8b - The Future of REYC Membership.pdf
Last updated 16:24 on 24 September 2022