Home / Regions
Rear Commodore (Regions') is responsible for, amongst other things
- Representing retired and civilian Members at the REYC Main Committee.
- Overseeing Branch Captains and the organisation of regional events.
- Special events including the Lymington Meet.
- Maintaining a list of regional contacts and Port Officers.
- Acting as the point of contact with the Club for members engaging in private worldwide racing and cruising activities.
- The Chatham Branch of the REYC
Last updated 07:31 on 30 March 2022